Harley Rear Air Ride Suspension Kit
Difference between this kit & the fast up kit click here
* Complete Kit comes Pre-wired, Pre-plumbed & Pre-labeled
* Air Shocks are Reinforced with Stainless Steel Tig Welding at Eyelids, we replace the bushings with Polyurethane Bushings, We cut & remove the Monroe stock inlet air fittings & we tap the shocks with 1/8" NPT threads to allow the installation of the new push to connect fittings.
* Removable 1/4" Airline Push-to-connect Fittings on shocks
* Shocks come with Polyurethane Bushings
* 100C Compressor
* 1/4" SMC Electric Solenoid
* Plug & Play Relay & Momentary Switch
* Bolts, Washers, T-Fitting & 10' 1/4" Airline
Shocks can be inflated or deflated as needed from 20 psi to 150 psi
Shocks maintain ride height up to 1100 lbs. of additional weight not including the motorcycle.
Dimensions: Compressed - 9.5"
Extended height - 14"
Travel distance - 4.5"
* ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON NON-MODIFIED PARTS
**We Recommend mounting compressor underneath swingarm if you do not have hard saddlebags or inside the hard saddlebags or on the saddlebag rails. Solenoid can be mounted behind the left sidecover inside the tool box**Relay can be installed underneath the seat**Momentary switch can be mounted on either sidecover by drilling a 1/4" hole**It is normal when mounting the air shocks to notice the shock mounting studs to not fully come out flush with outer part of the bushings**We are not responsible for improper installation**
Fits any Harley make or model with external dual shocks. Will not work for Heritage, Softail, or Fatboy.
$25 SHIPPING TO LOWER 48