Honda VTX 1800 Black Fast Up Air Ride Kit
Apply for 100 days same as cash for up to $3000 through Snap Financing, once we receive the approval from Snap we will contact you to discuss the parts you are looking to purchase.
FOR ALL VTX MODELS & YEARS
click here to view the difference between this kit & our other kit
* Complete kit comes pre-wired plug & play with Deutsch waterproof plugs
* 9" black tank with push to connect fitting & (2) mounting brackets
* Shut off safety ball valve
* 100C Viair black compressor with push to connect fitting & plug & play waterproof plug
* Waterproof plug & play relay harness with in-line fuse & kill switch
* Stainless steel bolts & washers, push to connect t-fitting & 10' of DOT 1/4" Airline
* Air shocks are reinforced with stainless steel tig welding at eyelids, we replace the bushings with Polyurethane Bushings, we cut & remove the Monroe stock inlet air fittings & we tap the shocks with 1/8" NPT threads for the removable 1/4" airline push to connect fittings
* Manual valve toggle switch with push to connect fittings
* Air distribution manifold with pressure switch & push to connect fittings
* Installation diagram click here
Air shocks can be inflated or deflated as needed from 20 psi to 150 psi.
Fully adjustable system
The pair can maintain ride height up to 1100 lbs**not including the weight of the motorcycle**
Dimensions: Compressed - 9.5"
Extended height - 14"
Travel distance - 4.5"
* ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON NON-MODIFIED PARTS
**We Recommend mounting compressor underneath swingarm if you do not have hard saddlebags or inside the hard saddlebags or on the saddlebag rails. Install tank on swingarm or inside the hard saddlebags or on saddlebag rails**Relay harness can be installed underneath the seat**Manual valve switch can be mounted on either OEM sidecover by drilling a 3/4" hole**Safety ball valve can be zip tied to the frame**Manifold can be installed behind he right OEM sidecover**It is normal when mounting the air shocks to notice the shock mounting studs to not fully come out flush with outer part of the bushings**We are not responsible for improper installation**You will need to put your bike on a motorcycle lift to remove and replace shocks**Plugs are all plug & play**
**NOTE VTX 1800C AND 1800F ARE REQUIRED TO CHANGE/PURCHASE STOCK UPPER SHOCK MOUNTS TO (HONDA 52452-MCH-000)**
$35 SHIPPING TO LOWER 48