Honda VTX 1800 Fast Up Air Ride Suspension Kit
Difference between this kit & regular kit click here
For All Models
* Complete Kit comes Pre-wired, Pre-plumbed & Pre-labeled
* 12" Tank with ball valve & mounting brackets
* 100C Compressor
* Shocks come with Polyurethane Bushings
* Removable 1/4" Airline Push-to-connect Fittings on shocks
* Stainless Steel Bolts & Washers, T-Fitting & 10' 1/4" Airline
* Air Shocks are Reinforced with Stainless Steel Tig Welding at Eyelids, we replace the bushings with Polyurethane Bushings, We cut & remove the Monroe stock inlet air fittings & we tap the shocks with 1/8" NPT threads to allow the installation of the new push to connect fittings.
* Manual fail safe valve toggle switch
* Air Distribution Manifold with pressure switch
* Air shocks can be inflated or deflated as needed from 20 psi to 150 psi.
* The pair can maintain ride height up to 1100 lbs. not including the weight of the motorcycle.
* Dimensions: Compressed - 9.5"
Extended height - 14"
Travel distance - 4.5"
**NOTE VTX 1800C AND 1800F ARE REQUIRED TO CHANGE THEIR STOCK UPPER SHOCK MOUNTS TO (HONDA 52452-MCH-000)**
* ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON NON-MODIFIED PARTS
**We Recommend mounting compressor underneath swingarm if you do not have hard saddlebags or inside the hard saddlebags or on the saddlebag rails. Install tank on swingarm or inside the hard saddlebags or saddlebag rails**Relay can be installed underneath the seat**Fail safe manual toggle switch can be mounted on either sidecover by drilling a 3/4" hole**It is normal when mounting the air shocks to notice the shock mounting studs to not fully come out flush with outer part of the bushings**We are not responsible for improper installation**You will need to put your bike on a motorcycle lift to remove and replace shocks**
$25 SHIPPING IN USA