Harley Rear Fast Up Air Ride Kit
Click here to view the difference between this kit & our other kit
* Complete kit comes pre-wired plug and play with Deutsch waterproof plugs
(unlike other companies where you would have to make your own wiring, solder or crimp your connections)
* 9" tank with push to connect fitting & (2) mounting brackets
* Safety ball valve shut off
* 100C Viair compressor with push to connect fitting & plug & play waterproof plug
* Plug and play relay harness with in-line fuse & kill switch
* Stainless steel bolts & washers, push to connect t-fitting & 10' of DOT 1/4" Airline
* Air shocks are reinforced with stainless steel tig welding at eyelids, we replace the bushings with Polyurethane Bushings, we cut & remove the Monroe stock inlet air fittings & we tap the shocks with 1/8" NPT threads for the removable 1/4" airline push to connect fittings
* Manual valve toggle switch with push to connect fittings & fire wall mounting plate with screws
* Air distribution manifold with pressure switch & push to connect fittings
* Installation Instructions click here
Air shocks can be inflated or deflated as needed from 20 psi to 150 psi.
Fully adjustable system
The pair can maintain ride height up to 1100 lbs**not including the weight of the motorcycle**
Dimensions: Compressed - 9.5"
Extended height - 14"
Travel distance - 4.5"
* ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON NON-MODIFIED PARTS
**We recommend mounting the compressor on the left side saddlebag rail**The 9" tank can be mounted on the right saddlebag rail**Manifold can be mounted behind right sidecover**Plug and play relay harness can be installed underneath the seat**Manual valve switch can be installed on the left side with the fire wall mounting plate**Safety ball valve shut off can be installed on the right side fire wall**
Fits any Harley make or model with external dual shocks.
WILL NOT work for Heritage, Softail, or Fatboy