Honda VTX 1300 Air Ride Kit
click here to view the difference between this kit & our fast up kit
For all VTX Models & Years
* Complete kit comes pre-wired plug & play waterproof Deutsch plugs
* Air shocks are reinforced with stainless steel tig welding at eyelids, we replace the bushings with Polyurethane Bushings, we cut & remove the Monroe stock inlet air fittings & we tap the shocks with 1/8" NPT threads for the removable 1/4" airline push to connect fittings
* 100C Viair compressor with push to connect fitting & plug & play waterproof plug
* 1/4" electric solenoid with push to connect fittings with plug & play waterproof plug
* Waterproof plug & play relay harness & momentary switch
* Stainless steel bolts, washers, push to connect T-fitting & 10' DOT 1/4" Airline
* Installation diagram click here
Shocks can be inflated or deflated as needed from 20 psi to 150 psi
Fully adjustable system
Shocks maintain ride height up to 1100 lbs. of additional weight **not including the motorcycle.
Dimensions: Compressed - 9.5"
Extended height - 14"
Travel distance - 4.5"
* ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON NON-MODIFIED PARTS
**We Recommend mounting compressor underneath swingarm if you do not have hard saddlebags or inside the hard saddlebags or on the saddlebag rails. Solenoid can be mounted behind the left sidecover inside the tool box**Relay can be installed underneath the seat**Momentary switch can be mounted on either sidecover by drilling a 1/4" hole**It is normal when mounting the air shocks to notice the shock mounting studs to not fully come out flush with outer part of the bushings**We are not responsible for improper installation**