Harley 09-Present Manual Center Stand
YouTube video click here
CLICK INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
* MOTORCYCLES MUST HAVE AIR RIDE SUSPENSION TO USE CENTER STANDS **CHECK OUT OUR AIR RIDE KITS**
* FOR TOURING MODELS ONLY, WILL NOT WORK ON SOFTAILS
* OUR STANDS WORK WITH CROSSOVER PIPES
* MAKE SURE BOTH TIRES ARE AT THE CORRECT PSI BEFORE MEASURING HEIGHT
* DOES NOT REPLACE YOUR STOCK KICK STAND, KEEP FOR AREAS THAT ARE UNSTABLE ETC...OUR CENTER STANDS WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH KICK STAND
* OUR STANDS WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH REAR PEGS OR REAR FLOORBOARD
* OUR STANDS DO NOT LIMIT YOUR LEANING ABILITY
* THERE ARE NO ELECTRICAL PARTS TO OUR CENTER STANDS, SO THERE WILL BE NO ELECTRICAL FAILURES WITH THE STANDS
TO MEASURE HEIGHT:
Stack a couple of 2x4's (add shims if needed) or use a scissor lift across the bottom of the cross member of the frame. Air out your air ride suspension all the way down (make sure your tires have the proper PSI). To assure motorcycle is sturdy pull on your handlebars (if it's not stable it will not be stable on the center stand) your motorcycle SHOULD NOT teeter totter, once stable measure height from the floor to the bottom of the frame. Choose height needed. Please measure as instructed as if you need to return the center stand to be redone it will be cost you the shipping to us & the shipping back to you and an additional $150.00 to correct the center stand to the proper height you need.
PHOTO TO SHOW WHERE TO MEASURE
Our manual center stands are tig welded and have stainless steel axles. Center stands are powder coated in glossy black. Center stands need to be brought down to the landing position with your foot prior to releasing the air out of your air ride suspension system. Stands also retract once you are ready to ride just by lifting your bike up with your air ride suspension and will be in the riding position automatically. Make sure you are on a stable surface and that the air ride suspension system is aired all the way down.